Tuesday, November 30, 2010

#MMDay in Cock Rings
by ed cantor

It's good to have ed back as his schedule permits. I have to admit that we both got a bit busy: him with work and his private life, and me with all my new boys and trainees.

* * *

The day was amazing, Mistress. I felt the need so strongly, that I knew I had to beg for the rings as soon as the thought of them entered my mind... and then, wriggling that first ring over and onto my balls and getting my cock into it, I knew that I had to wear three for you.

i was hard very quick, very intensely... which of course only made me feel them more.. especially the one around my cock, above the other two. it gripped my rigid cock so tightly, like i knew your hands would.

all day i felt them... i felt you... i felt your teasing touch... your grip... your wicked smile as you might inspect and adjust them...

i was so hard... thinking about the possibilities of the story for you... of the reality of that kind of service for you...

i wore them all day, Mistress... taking them off before bed... though since i had not been in contact with you towards the end of the day, i did not know your wishes... so i did not cum, Mistress.....

i love you Mistress...

yours,
edward

* * *
For being such a good boy, and and to welcome ed back, I decided to give him a second Cock Ring #MMDay, with an orgasm allowed before bed. ;-)

1 comment:

  1. thank you so, so, so much Mistress.. for these MMDays and for your blissful love, attention, and the honour you give me here

    ReplyDelete

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...