Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Caught Writing Lines While Wearing Panties at Work!
by WP2

These are the kind of reports that I live for!

In case you aren't up to speed: WP2 was writing lines as punishment for fingering a pair of his colleague's clean panties which she had at the office with a change of clothes for after work. I sent him shopping to find panties similiar to the ones he had touched, and he was assigned to wear them and sit at her desk, either while covering a shift for her or after hours, while he did his lines.

I was imagining any empty office, but I couldn't have planned it any better!


* * *

I'm convinced there is some extra sense of perception about you Mistress.

This is perfectly true. I am at work and it's fairly quiet. As I'm covering for my colleague, I don't have the range of duties to do that she has because I'm just doing the cover. I'd done most of what was needed to be done and was taking the opportunity to commence my lines.

I went to the toilet and put on the white panties with the pink bow. I sat at my colleague's desk and commenced my lines. I was working away when I heard the door unlock and open. I folded my lines book to and put the rest of the packet of panties into my bag when a colleague walk in, the one whose panties I'd fingered and masturbated to. She had called in to drop something off on her way home. So I sat with my panties on underneath my trousers, my lines book on the desk and your printed instructions. I casually put the book and instructions together and into the shoulder bag on her desk, closing it. We chatted for a bit. My colleague is not stupid by any means and was asking "Oh, you been busy or just catching up on some other work? I saw you making some notes. Is it anything that I need to know about for tommorrow?"

I just said that it was some notes I was making for my other job so I could update the files when I returned to the office. I don't think she believed me for one minute but obviously had no real idea what I had been writing or what the print out I had put into the folder was.

Mistress, I can't explain how I felt when I saw her walk in and I had the lines book on her desk and wearing the panties I had purchased. I would never, never ever had experienced something like that if you hadn't instructed me or taken me under your control.

Wow!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for this experience and the panty buying experience.

* * *

Sending boys to buy panties and having them wear them at work is nothing new for me. However, combining them with written punishments is new, and so far, I really like the combination! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...