Friday, October 22, 2010

Report: Multiple Timed Edging in Panties - at Work!
by ed cantor

I must admit that the timed aspects of the edging were inspired by recent tweets from @sissyamanda.

* * *

Mistress,

It has been so long since we’ve been able to connect and just be with each other Mistress, in our own version of cuddling or snuggling, that your wonderful instruction to get into panties, at work was pure bliss. It is such a concrete expression of your control, and that you care to exercise it.

To emphasize your own hunger for teasing me, you had me edge immediately, as I put them on. To be there in the tiny confines of the washrooms stall, thinking of you and your beauty and imagination and love and wickedness, not to mention the panties themselves.

I was so hard, so fast.. and then the balance came in… I wanted to feel this physical high as long as possible, but not too long, not too close, not risking that shaming orgasm that creeps up and won’t stop, shaming me and disappointing you. I know you want me teased and aching. I stop, only wanting more, and it takes me a few minutes to sit there and calm down, before I am even relaxed enough to re-wrap my cock in the panties and cover myself with my pants.

I loved how you loved my sweet anguish, and it seemed I was no sooner back in my seat than you were sending me back. Teasing me after, about if those left in the office would notice my frequent trips. I was hard so fast and forced to stop touching so quickly. It took ages to calm down, and it was like I could taste my heart beating. I love the perfect way you can torment me Mistress. You can change my ability to think.

I loved the time we could chat, even if it was short, and I know you shared your outspoken enjoyment of teasing me. Knowing I was so hard. Making me take advantage of quiet moments to stroke myself through my trousers, until I could feel the precum wetness through my panties and the pants themselves.

I love your plans, your thoughts, and the way you tease me with what is possible…

In preparation for "good night"s, you send me away, using the clock with me this time. I must go and edge, stroking for one minute, no matter what. I may slow, or speed up, but I must stroke for one minute – no more, no less – without cumming. For you.

It is so teasing to feel the clock, this minute of yours, have the control.

I know you will make it more difficult as time goes on. And you do.

Before I can go home, I have to repeat this. For three minutes. I’m aching and tingling and nearly sweating by the end of the time allotment. I’m barely touching, but still touching. Stroking so slow and light. On the edge so precariously. When I finally make it finished, I can’t even let my panties touch me for quite a while.

Thank you so much for your control, your love, your faith Mistress.

P.S. I don’t know if you can read in these words that I am again in panties at work, at your command, but I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...