Friday, October 29, 2010

(First) Panty Shopping Report
by littlejohn

Below is littlejohn's very first (virgin!) panty shopping trip. The "I finally did it!" makes me smile. :-) Obviously, I've already given him orders to go shopping again. Time to take off the "training wheels", sexy! ;-)

* * *

The day had been busy, like many lately, but I didn't want to make another excuse and disappoint you. So off I went to Wal-Mart. I knew Wal-Mart would not be your preference, but I wanted to get the assignment done and not procrastinate further. Wal-Mart was simply the closest.

In the car on the way over I started to worry. Since it was a local store, what if someone I knew saw me. I know I could make up a story about shopping for my wife or something, but I didn't want to do that. It didn't help that just I had this irrational feeling that every single person in the store would know that I was there buying panties for myself, not a woman.

I went in the doors and looked for a basket and oddly they don't have any anymore. I had to use a shopping cart which was overkill for what I needed. I went around and picked up a few items so that it would not look totally empty except for frilly panties. I then reconnoitered the women's
department.

I wanted to be able to get in and out quick since the downside to Wal-Mart, is there are lots of people. This had turned out to be some kind of hell for me. (LOL)

I was surprised that there did not seem to be a large lingerie section. I mean they had bras and panties, but they didn't have, (or I missed it) any lingerie. The panty selection was lacking too, with the exception of the economy packs of granny panties.

Then I saw a rack of women's panties that looked acceptable for you. I made my way over to it after making sure no one was close, I found two pairs of cute panties. One was a Vassarette UnderShappers, smooth shape, hi-cut in black (with tiny ruffles on the edges) size Large and the 2nd was a BodyCurves microfiber plain style Bikini in red size 8.

I put them in the cart and made a bee line for the checkout line and to the car. When I arrived home, I tried on the 2 panties for fit. The Undershappers fit very well and were very stretchy. I liked the feel a lot. The bikini was perhaps one size too small, but I could still wear it and it covered everything and felt oddly good being that tight.

I then re-dressed in my normal clothes as you said to do.

I have to get back to work, but I wanted to let you know that I finally did it! *grin*

Love, kisses and hugs,

Your boy,

john

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...