Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Edging Report
by another of my Written Punishments trainees

The below is from a different Written Punishments trainees - maybe we'll call him WP2. He tends to be a very naughty boy, and a chronic masturbator, so I have taken control of his cock.

He also has a history of intentionally sitting where a woman would be expected to lean over in front of him, or even positioning items so that a woman, in the course of her work, would have to lean over, giving him the view that he desired! He is writing lines for these disrespctful deeds (ex: "I must not inconvenience women for my own titillation."), and must finish each assignment before he is allowed to masturbate. And, of course, I'm specifying how and when he may cum. In this case, he had been away with family, and didn't have a lot of opportunity to follow through with my instructions. Therefore, I allowed him a special edging/release day before going back into chastity for the next punishment.

NOTE: For my edging days, subs/trainees are allowed to edge as many times as they can within a period of up to 24 hours. However, once they actually cross that line and come, the edging is over and they are back in chastity... not even allowed to touch except as needed to wash, dress and pee.


* * *

Mistress, when I came back from my week away I hadn't had much opportunity to masturbate, so you instructed me to practice edging on that Sunday.

To make it easier for myself, instead of staying in bed on Sunday morning and masturbating, I thought it was best to get up and get on with my chores as I'd some washing and other things to attend to. I know that had I started to masturbate in bed that morning, I would have had very little opportunity to complete any edging, it would have been over quickly....

After doing the chores and my lunch I decided to that it would be the best time to have some indulgence and see how I could manage. I became aroused very quickly Mistress which was only to be expected as I'd had very little opportunity to masturbate whilst away.

I took myself towards the place that I know would be difficult to step back from three times. I didn't perhaps go as close to the line as I possibly could have because I was not confident that I would be able to stop once I was enjoying the sensations of masturbation. On the fourth time I went further towards the edge than previously and slowed my wrist action down. This only tended to increase the sensation and instead of pumping my penis faster as I concluded, I found myself doing it very slowly with a great deal of feeling. It may have been because I'd not masturbated much during the previous week, but the pleasure of slowly masturbating was immense. When I came I seemed to produce a great deal of spunk which I caught using a piece of laminated paper that I have made for the purpose as I found it was difficult to use a glass to catch my emission and it dribbles through my hand. The laminated paper is very good as it all my ejaculation lands on the page for me to consume.

I felt my penis was very sensitive after this act of masturbation. It may be that because I'd not masturbated a great deal, combined with edging and a slower act of masturbation that it resulted in much more spunk than I usually produce, all of which I consumed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...