Thursday, October 28, 2010

Hello Ma'am. What is it that turns you on about a man in panties? Do you have a favorite style?

I love the contrast. There's something about a nice hard man in soft, feminine panties & stockings that really gets me going.

I also *love* having you dress up and present MY "package" as I desire... having you wear panties or cock rings or whatever I find sexy at the time, and knowing that you are doing it for my visual pleasure. It is such an obvious mark of my ownership of your manhood, and sign of my control.

I think the best cut depends on the body of the boy wearing them, but my first preference is almost always for black, lace-trimmed panties. They shouldn't be too sheer over the package itself, but should just hint at what is underneath, while surrounding it with soft lace. Black is a favorite color of mine because it is so sexy and mysterious, I also really like pink for sissies, and with some of my boys and girls, we have colors that are "our colors".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...