Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Day of Bliss and Obedience
by ed cantor

ed's report from a special private #MMDay. The only thing sexier than having him wear his panties and cock ring for me, is having him kneel and masturbate in them in his office. ;-)

* * *

You use me in stages, Mistress, like you are slowly turning up the heat, making me simmer for you.

You put me in the panties, during my work day, so that I could feel them for hours. I love the way they grip me, hold me tight, make me constantly and nervously aware of them. Is my shirt tucked in enough? Did I bend over? Are there panty lines visible through my pants? Do I have to go into the stall and sit down to relieve myself? All of this means your control and your touch.

It was another late, late night of work, so after the normal working hours, once my office started to thin out, you added the cock ring to my service. It was so quiet here by then that I could push down my pants and panties right here at my desk and maneuver myself into it, one ball at a time, and then my stiffening shaft, all in their proper place, to be held by your desire, your will, your control, your love. It is bliss to be held this way for you, Mistress.

It was a quiet night, for you as well, Mistress... after some cherished time shared with me, you left me to work here, while you rested. And so I was ringed, in panties, throbbing and aching... while I hoped to be in your dreams.

Hours later, Mistress, when I was finally finished my tasks you were still blissfully resting, so I could act on the instructions you had so thoughtfully left me with.

Completely alone at work now, I simply pushed my pants down around my ankles and knelt on the floor. I drew myself out of the panties, pushing them down beneath my ready cock. I knelt there, at first whispering and then speaking aloud... repeating my mantra over and over and over, building with the rhythm of my strokes.

It is already so thrilling to obey you, to feel your control... so much more to stroke and cum for you... so to do it all while in panties, in the cockring, teasing my body and mind... not to mention doing it on the floor at my own desk... I cannot praise you enough Mistress.

I came, hard and thick, into my cupped and waiting hand. I lapped and licked myself clean, as you commanded Mistress. In the quiet calm of the city late at night, with the taste of my service thick on my tongue, I drifted home.

Thank you my Mistress.

* * *
Also posted on his Tumblr blog at:
http://mind-effing.tumblr.com/post/1249868150/mmday-in-panties

2 comments:

  1. thank you so much, Mistress... for giving me this task, and for sharing my obedience to it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always happy to show you off, my darling boy!

    Now about that metal cock ring...

    *kisses*

    ReplyDelete

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...