Sunday, October 3, 2010

Cock Ring Training Report
by Anon

This is from one of my Written Punishments subs in the UK. He wants to stay anonymous in order to protect his privacy and that of the girlfriend mentioned in the report.

I like the fact that he already had the cock rings, but, like many of us, he didn't know how to put them without instructions. I appreciate the feedback on my instructions, and I can just imagine the game of attempted ring toss. :-)


* * *

It was about a year ago that a girlfriend and I ordered a rabbit vibrator from an internet store, and as a bit of fun, we added a set of three cock rings to the order. Both of these items were new for us, and there was that thrill of doing something slightly taboo, naughty. We had no idea what the cock rings were for, or what they would do, but my girl seemed rather keen so they were added to the order.

When the order arrived, it was the rabbit that got all the attention, and for the first week or so, the poor cock rings were left in their cardboard box. After about a fortnight, we thought one night about investigating what they were all about. It soon became apparent that we really didn’t know what they were for, and how to use them. We took the largest one, 2 inches in diameter, and placed it over my cock. We both looked at it, looked at each other, and then laughed, as it reminded my girl of the hoop-la stall at the fairground. In fact, she had a few goes at it, but I’m pleased to say the clearance wasn’t actually enough to allow her to win any prizes. We then chose the smallest one and that was a tight fit, but didn’t seem to do anything much. Girlfriend wasn’t too keen to make love with it in place, in case it came adrift and got lost inside her, so after a while, the cock rings were put away and not really thought about again.

Let’s now fast-forward in time, to a few weeks ago, when I met Mistress Magick in a Yahoo Group. We started chatting off group and she suggested I look at her cock-ring assignment. Girlfriend had gone her own sweet way by then, although we are still very good friends, having shared some wonderful moments together. Well, the assignment was a revelation, Girlfriend and I had gone about it all wrong! The assignment instructions told me that many newbies think that a cock ring is usually worn around the base of the cock, and don’t know that it often includes the top of the scrotum as well. A link to a picture was supplied, and all was revealed in graphic details.

Luckily, my cock ring set was identical to the ones shown in Mistress Magick’s picture, and fitted her description given. Now I learnt the large ring is supposed to encircle cock and balls… well, who would have thought it? Hmm, silly question, because obviously someone did!

So, this was now the time to actually try it on properly, or give up on the whole idea. As instructed, I took the largest ring, and was a little nervous but reasonably confident that things would be ok, and if all else failed, there were always the scissors to remove it if necessary. Never having tried anything like this before, I was rather skeptical. However, I followed Mistress Magick’s instructions, and they worked perfectly.

After a long hot soak in the bath, things were hanging nicely so I took some E45 cream to use as lubricant, (if nothing else was going to happen tonight, my balls would be nicely conditioned), and starting with the largest ring, and pulled through some of the ball sac skin. That was fine, so I proceeded to step 2, pulled one ball through and then more skin. This was working well until I reached the bit about pulling the second ball through. It knew what was happening and went on a disappearing act. I had to chase it round inside, telling it there was no escape, and finally it popped through! I quickly pulled the rest of the skin through and adjusted the ring.

This was a strange point, and I was rather wary of proceeding further. However, the instructions had been clear and reliable up till now, and Mistress Magick had been very reassuring, so on I went. Grabbing hold of cock firmly, I tucked him down through the ring and pulled him up and out in one smooth move. The effect was quite amazing. It felt comfortable, and secure. My balls were held out firmly in front, and it really did feel as if someone had placed their thumb and forefinger around the base of my balls and was holding them firmly but gently. I became hard, without any other stimulation, it was the taboo, the naughtiness, the thought of the idea. I followed the instructions in the assignment and moved around the house. I walked up and down the stairs, looked at myself in full-length mirrors. The ring was there, and felt wonderful. I could feel everything being held firmly but comfortably. I felt submissive and proud at the same time.

The first time, I wore the ring for about 20 minutes, and then very carefully, took it off. This was easier than I had thought it would be, once I had extracted my cock first. This was a bit of a struggle, but plenty of E45 cream helped things on their way. The strange thing then was, I could still feel the ring on me, and it was a weird sensation that lasted about 30 minutes!

A few nights later I decided to repeat the experience, and being more confident this time, the ring went on with very little trouble. I followed instructions and wore it for an hour, and then knelt down and masturbated, thinking of Mistress Magick. I did not know what to expect, but the orgasm was really strong and the ejaculation spurted more vigorously than usual.

I have worn it several times since, and each time it is the same thrill, the same feeling of being held, firmly. I have since bought a leather cock ring with metal buttons around it, which feels great when it’s on. I also told my ex-girlfriend about my discoveries, and she was quite fascinated by it all.

So Mistress Magick, I am very grateful to You for suggesting that I completed Your assignment, for I doubt if I would have bothered with, or even remembered, the cock rings otherwise. I realize the information is available on the Internet, having read a couple of articles about them, but would probably have forgotten all about them if it hadn’t been for Your prompting.

And yes, I am wearing the cock ring while typing my assignment...

* * *
It's not unusual to miss the feeling of constriction after removing any form of bondage/type of restraints, even when relatively loose.

I do especially love the way that boys who were initially very nervous about trying the rings are quickly finding themselves wanting to wear them again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...