Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Cock Ring Training Report
by brook fallshine

brook is a young sissy with a somewhat active imagination. She is not my submissive, but is doing my assignments.

* * *

Mistress,

I have purchased the desired rings and spent last evening in them.

The rings purchased were the recommended size in the assignment, 2", 1.5", 1.25". I purchased them at Studio 21. I have purchased toys here before, but once I walked in the door my face immediately became flushed beet red. I felt like my cheeks were on fire...like it was 150 degrees inside the store!

The store is somewhat large I guess...about the size of a restaurant. I went to the area that housed the bondage gear, but found none! To my surprise, they no longer had an area strictly for leather, restraints, gags, paddles, and all the other things sissies need to purchase for their Mistresses! Previously, they had a huge area for these items. It had been replaced with lingerie. Beautiful sexy lingerie. A sissy's second best friend. I almost fainted when I walked in. I wanted everything! There was a sexual overload and I became disoriented!

I decided to be on-task since I had a family meeting to go to in about an hour. So I made my way back to the register for assistance. I noticed the clientele on the way to the register...they looked like normal people...this made me feel better. There was one guy that looked creepy though, and I stayed away from him. Anyway, the guy at the register was named Rob and showed me to their very small cock ring section. It was just one of those rotating displays that had a few different colored rings on it. I was luckily able to find the right set of black rings tucked away behind a bunch of nipple accessories. As far as any other CBT equipment, there was none! I remember this place being bondage paradise, but I guess for Halloween maybe they had to remove all of that to make way for costumes.

Anyway! The ring details! It is a set of 3 black rings of varying sizes, Nitrile, made by Spartacus. My blushing red face walked back to the register to pay and there was a woman at the register this time. I didn't catch her name, but she was complaining about her eye being irritated. I immediately pictured Rob cumming all over her face a few minutes earlier. Those thoughts made me blush a little bit more. I checked out with Rob and wished the girl the best of luck with her sperm eye and then left.

My Dad immediately called me and wanted to know where I was since I was late to go to dinner with them. I had to lie and say I was stuck in traffic in the city somewhere. I made it to my parents house about an hour later, and we went to dinner. When we left the restaurant, I pretended to be tired so that I could go home and put my rings on as soon as possible! It worked!

I ran through the door and ignored my excited dogs. Ran to my bedroom, which is a painted a wonderful sissy pink by the way, and opened the package. I initially had a hard time placing myself inside the large ring. Then I remember I should probably be using some lube. Which I had forgot to purchase at the store. "NO WORRIES! I have some Astroglide!", I said to myself. I bounded to my toy area only to find it was gone. I ended up having to use some KY Intrigue that we had.

Worst. Lube. Ever. Dries almost immediately and makes you feel like a wet sponge!

Nevertheless, I trucked on. This was too important to be stopped by feeble lube. I spent a few more minutes and was able to get myself situated within the first ring. It felt and looked amazing! I could feel myself immediately under your control as the ring stole my cock from me and imprinted your name on it, making it yours. I then tried the second ring, which was not as much of a success. It ended up being too big and was too loose. Maybe I have an awkwardly shaped cock. I don't know...the third ring was fine. I was surprised how hard it was almost instantly without any dirty thoughts or nipple rubbing. I also had an almost endless supply of pre-cum coming out of me! I spent the next hour walking around the house in a permanent state of arousal. The rings feeling like your firm grip around me, pulling me deeper into your world of submission.

I knelt down, admiring your work between my legs, and began aching for release. I began touching my nipples and stoking your cock while repeating a mantra I had seen on your website, "Your cock, Your girl, Your pleasure" until I came in my hand. Immediately I began licking and swallowing the cum, loving the taste and making sure to get every last drop.

I may never be owned by you due to my wife's claim on me, but last night I was yours.

Brook
* * *

BTW - the mantra mentioned above is an abbreviated version of one used by my own personal boys and girls. Other subs should simply thank me -- for the assignment and for the opportunity to cum for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...