Monday, October 11, 2010

October 5th Edging Report
by my jezi-darling

Dear Mistress:

Today was my first official edge training, and i was reasonably successful given my work constraints. i managed to 'edge' three times before allowing release on the fourth occasion.

Each edge was different:

my first was early in the morning, and i just teased Your cock Mistress until it was hard, flipped it from my panties and then stopped when i felt it may take me too close.

The second was around mid-day, and i included Your ring about Your package Mistress to see the effect and once more played with Your cock and rubbed my nipples a little before stopping just as i felt i may be getting weak!

The third was late afternoon and once more Your package was ringed, Mistress, as i stroked Your cock through my satin pink polka dot panties and made it hard - i dribbled a little as i got close but managed to avoid full release.

Given my workload and r/l situation it was much later when i had the chance of the reward of release. i edged as much as i could but knew i would not stop as Mistress had given me the reward of release. Ringed once more and knowing this was to be the joy for You and to show my love to You Mistress, i teased and played with Your cock and my nipples till i exploded into my waiting hand so as not to waste any cum.

The release was quite intense and of course was done in Your honour, repeating our mantra:
Your cock, Mistress.
Your girl, Mistress.
Your pleasure, Mistress.
With a suitably reflective pause after each line.

Thank You for the honour of being Your girl and allowing me to commence edging training.

Love,
Your chaste girl till her Thursday edge!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...