Sunday, November 21, 2010

Naughty Cranberry Sauce November / Thanksgiving Assignment Report
by naughty nate

I already have the first report from the alternative verion of my Thanksgiving assignment. I had to share a bit of our conversation about it as well. ;-)

If you're interested, it's not too late to join in. For more info:
http://www.male-service.com/2010/11/dont-be-turkey-november-assignment.html

* * *

Boy:   I have completed the assignment Mistress. I bought a can of cranberry sauce and opened it. I put two layers of aluminium foil around the edges just in case. Then I humped the cranberry sauce. It felt cold but I got use to it. It felt great on my tiny dick. I came into the cranberry sauce. I stirred it up and ate it with my dinner. I never really liked cranberry sauce, but it actually tasted a little better with my cum in it. Now know what to add to it every thanksgiving.

MM:   Someone asked to do the cranberry sauce version, but commented that he thought it would stain... did it? You do already have pink/red naughty bits!

Boy:   It did but if you wash it it will go away after a couple hours.

MM:   Ah! Thanks for the info. LOL! Never thought I would mark a sub with cranberry sauce!

Boy:   I liked the reddish tint it gave my balls, Mistress Magick. I am happy it pleased you, Mistress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...