Sunday, November 14, 2010

Shoe Shopping & Release Report
by WP2

I love his cover story for buying the shoes. However, I am sure that they wouldn't have believed it for an instant if I had sent him to buy the shoes in his own size!

I also like the way that he slowed down and edged, once again imagining himself kneeling at my feet, reporting to me on his tasks and finally receiving permission to cum.

* * *

Mistress,

I have purchased the shoes as you instructed, and I thank you for the release that I took on Thursday. I have also paid my fine Mistress which I hope you have received.

I thought it would be fairly straight forward to purchase a pair of similar shoes to those of my colleagues that I handled at the same time when I handled her panties. To make it easier for myself to be able to find a shoe that was similar, I went to an out of town shoe store that carries a wide range of stock. I was aware of my colleague's shoe size, as it was something we have talked about in the past. My feet are quite a large size 11 where as my colleagues shoe size is a very petite size 4.

The shoes I handled were simple black shoes with a small heel. The shoes were quite practical and a ‘classic’ small-heeled black shoe. I arrived at the store and parked outside. Having purchased panties I was experienced in walking with confidence into a women section of a store.

I went into the shop and walked to the women’s section. As I knew the type of shoe I was looking for I didn’t feel as though I was looking like a fish out of water. I walked up and down the aisles of women’s shoes. There were so many to choose from and even though I knew the kind of shoe I was to purchase, it was quite difficult to casually just find a pair. I saw the cashiers were busy with a couple of customers so took the opportunity to look much closer at the shoes. I must have been absorbed in my task, Mistress because an assistant seemed to appear from nowhere and ask if I needed some help. I had not seen her leave the counter and approach me. I explained that I was looking for a pair of size 4 black shoes with a small wedge heel rather than a stiletto without any buckles or similar, just a straight forward pair of shoes.

The assistant pointed me to a range of shoes that seemed like the pair of my colleagues’ shoes that I handled. She then said that if there wasn’t any size 4 shoes of the style I was shopping for that she would look in the stock room for some. She passed a couple of pair to me and I explained that I was buying them for a family member who wasn’t able to get out. The assistant seemed to take that in her stride. I’m sure that she has heard a similar story to that many times before but carried on to assist me. I selected a pair from the several very similar styles of black shoe, size 4 with a small wedge heel and walked with the assistant to the counter. Our conversation was very civil about how long it was to Christmas and that they get busy in the New Year with the sales.

I paid for the shoes. Behind me a couple of customers were waiting and I wondered what they would be thinking if they knew why I was purchasing the shoes. Surely they wondered why a man wearing size 11 sturdy outdoor walking shoes was purchasing a pair of size 4 heels. They would have if they had known I was wearing a pair of black panties. Perhaps they knew, perhaps I was the subject of their conversation when they got to their car, who knows? I quickly left the shop, put the shoes in my car and carried on with my day, thankful that I had completed your instruction, Mistress.

The following day (Thursday) I took advantage of your permission to release. I undressed and took the shoes out of their bag. I had washed the panties that I had previously worn to buy the shoes. As you had given me permission, Mistress to release I made sure that my evening was going to be free from interruptions. I began to masturbate and quickly found myself at full erection with the urge to go for the finish. Realising that I had only one chance I slowed down. I had the panties and shoes on the cabinet next to my bed and relived both purchases and how I had felt in the queue, holding the panties waiting to purchase. I also thought of the conversation in the shoe retailer with the assistant and what she may have been saying to her work colleagues when I had left the shop.

I masturbated as slowly as I could and managed to take myself to the edge 3 times. The temptation to conclude was very hard to resist. The thought in my mind was that I would not be able to release again until you instructed, Mistress and the fact that I have punishments due for my behaviour towards my work colleague to fulfil. After the third edge, I knew that I wouldn’t be able to beat the urge a fourth time so I got off my bed, knelt on the floor with my purchases in front of me. Taking my ‘catching box’ in one hand and my penis in the other I rubbed slowly. This time when I reached the edging point I pushed myself a little more but the inevitable happened. I came into my catching box, imagining Mistress that you were stood behind me, asking me to describe my experience as I purchased both the shoes and panties. I also imagined that you were giving me permission to conclude my act of masturbation but reminding me that further punishments were due for the masturbation I indulged in after talking to my colleague and for masturbating after I had handled her panties and shoes.

I came strongly, not producing the most cum that I ever have but producing a substantive amount that I caught. As I recovered, I imagined you Mistress, still behind me saying that I now had to consume my cum, which I duly did Mistress.

Thank you for the release and for your instructions so far. I realise that I am going to be punished once again Mistress by written lines and expect that the panties and shoes I have purchased will be playing a role in my punishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...