Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hallo-weenie Ribbon Report
by jezi

Dear Mistress,

As usual, i was very excited by Your ribbon assignment. (this time, for Halloween) for it has special meaning for me and us, with Your pole being 'free' but adorned for Your pleasure.

i visited the local wool/haberdashery and purchased a yard/metre length of black and orange satin ribbon. i have been there before so it caused little embarrassment, but did stir me with pleasure for my Mistress.

When the day came, i showered to make all clean for Mistress and carefully wrapped Your cock in each ribbon, making a lovely large bow with each colour as i know You like, and i do too. i trimmed each end to make it neat, but left enough dangling at the end to be sure to reach the top of my inner thigh as i went about my business, to remind me of Mistress. The ribbons took their place around Your package as Your ring would for security, but also wrapped the base of Your cock.

In my usual 'style' for such assignments, i was pantiless for the majority of the day, making the time special for Mistress as my first ribbon task was.

The feeling of  'belonging' was huge during the day. Due to the way the ribbons were tied they never fell off, only becoming slightly loose on occasion due to natural movement of satin against satin and needing a little careful and discreet adjustment.

Mistress allowed me the privilege of edging and release on an alternate date due to real life commitments and that report will follow.

With love and thanks for a special day encased in Your love,

Your jezi-girl
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...