Monday, November 15, 2010

Cock Ring Training Report
by VB

Another Cock Ring Training Assignment, from a new potential who is not as vanilla as he would have us think that he is:
* * *

I went to my local sex shop at lunch time. I've never been in there before. I was a bit nervous to say the least. As it turned out, it was fine. They only had one set of cock rings, which I bought. They are black and 40, 45, 50mm in diameter. I spoke to a friendly man with shoulder length grey hair - he looked like an aging hippy! I felt a bit nervous the whole time and gabbled a bit, saying those were the ones I'd been recommended to get.

There were lots of other items in the shop and DVDs, but I was too embarrassed to look at them. I paid my money - £10 - and got out as quickly as I could. Apart from one thing. I saw a pink vibrating buttplug next to the cockrings and grabbed it and bought that too. I have never used one before. I have some wet lube at home anyway, so didn't buy any lube.

For your gift, Mistress, I will get you an Amazon voucher once I work out how to do it. Without a doubt, I'll have it for you within the next 24 hours, I promise.

I then spent a tortuous afternoon at work before I could return home and try on the cockrings...

I tried the largest size first. I put my balls through ,then my cock. It really felt odd. I wasn't thinking of anything in particular but the very fact of the ring there made me almost hard and gave me great sensations.

Then I thought I should try a smaller size. The middle one was ok. i wore that for a few minutes then decided to try the smallest. This went on ok but was the first one where I really had to pull all the skin through before my balls to get it all through. it felt good, like separating my cock and balls from the rest of me, so they weren't really part of me. i liked that.

After a while (20 mins?), it began to get uncomfortable and my balls felt a little cool so i took it off and let them recover for 15 mins. Then i put on the medium cock ring once more. An hour later, I still have it on and am typing this report to you.

I am now going to touch myself and get hard as you instructed. in fact just typing this is making my cock grow...


I've just stroked it to get my cock hard. It didn't take much. I looked at it and weirdly, for the first time I can remember from just looking at my hard cock, thought I'd really like to suck that, to get my mouth wet all over it and suck all down the shaft.

It does keep reminding me that it's there. I really do like wearing a reminder of you around my cock Mistress, it feels so good. It feels tingly, sexy, smooth, like I just want to do anything to have my cock slowly stroked and teased without cumming in the ring. God, I'm going to try and do something else now to see if I can get it soft again as you instructed.

...

It took a little while but I've done it. Still feels constantly like it'll jump up at the slightest provocation.

...

After chatting with Mistress Magick, she instructed me to masturbate with my cock ring on and to catch the cum in my hand, then lick it all up. I was reluctant because the prospect of drinking my own cum doesn't really fill me with pleasure - particularly once I've actually cum.

Nonetheless, I got on my knees and thought of Mistress Magick as I stroked my cock. It didn't take very long at all as I had been nursing a semi for several hours. I put my hand out to catch it and got most of it but a few spots sneaked through because there was a lot more cum than I normally manage. i bent forward and licked it all out of my hand and on the back of it. Not too bad but a bit too salty towards the end. After that I felt a little ashamed of myself and took the cock ring off, then went straight to sleep.

Thank you, Mistress

* * *

I wish that he were able to enjoy the assignment without feeling guilty. Orgasms performed in my service are meant to be enjoyed, as a reward for your good work, respect and successful training, and I do feel that I get the energy, positive or negative, from the ones that are dedicated to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...