Saturday, November 6, 2010

Hallo-weenie Ribbon Report
by littlejohn

I went to Walmart back when I went Panty shopping and was unable to find any Halloween specific ribbons. I did find some orange ribbons with yellow dots and black ribbon with little polka dots, so I bought them.

After I told you what I had picked up, you said you had hoped that I would have picked up some with more of a Halloween motif. So, I went to both JoAnn’s and Michael’s and no luck. They had all of their Halloween stuff mostly sold out and in fact already had the Christmas items up.

Since I was camping on Halloween, we arranged for me to perform the assignment on Thursday the 28th. So Thursday afternoon at 1:30, I tied the ribbons around Your cock, while repeating your mantra:

Your boy

Your cock

Your Pleasure

It felt good wrapping it around and I must admit, your little john’s "little john" quite enjoyed the attention. I tied a bow and left enough hanging loose so that I could feel it against Your balls as I moved about. I also went without underwear during the day to accentuate the feeling of the ribbons.

After a little while I took you up on your allowing your boy to touch myself and it didn’t take long for me to get very erect and hard, but I remembered your orders and did not allow myself to cum. I did this several times during the day and it felt very good though I must express I felt some mild frustration at not being allowed to orgasm. But after all it is Your cock and you decide when, where, and how it should be allowed relief.

Later in the afternoon, I put underwear on. It felt kind of weird my going around the house with Your cock all tied up in a pretty little bow, but I was determined to go the whole 24 hours and I did. I woke up that night with an erection and groggily reached down and found the ribbon and tugged on it a little before slipping back to dreamland, dreaming I was holding you close.

I woke up in the morning and made it through the rest of the 24 hours, beribboned for my Mistress. I played with your little cock several times, again, not allowing an orgasm. At 2pm, I took the ribbon off and stroked myself hard again, still not cumming and finished packing for the camping trip.

Thank you Mistress for the opportunity to please you and I am attaching a picture for you.

*hugs and *kisses

Your boy john

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...