Sunday, November 7, 2010

An Excellent Halloween Ribbon Report
by WP2

WP2 started my assignment on the Monday morning after Halloween as he needed to wait until a haberdashery opened in order to buy the ribbons. (In the UK, a haberdaskery is a store that sells sewing supplies like fabric and notions, not an upscale men's clothing store, like it is here in the states.)

I also allowed this because he was meeting an ex-girlfriend for lunch, and I agreed that it should heighten the experience for him to be wearing my ribbons as he sat talking with her. You will note that even though the memories of being with her excited him, he remembered who he belongs to!

He completed the assignment after work on Tuesday night, giving him a day and half in my ribbons, the additional time being his penalty for beginning the assignment late.

I especially liked the way he imagined me examining and questioning him about the assignment. I can easily see myself standing there as I have with my in-person boys: having him strip and kneel for me, inspecting him and the ribbons, asking for a full report of his experiences while buying and wearing them, teasing as I slowly adjust them while we talk.. and then adjust them again, enjoying his reaction as I do... commenting on it as he gets harder... and finally ordering him to masturbate for me. ;-)

* * *

Mistress,

I purchased 2 metres of ribbon yesterday morning, one black and one orange, just before 10am. It was quite an interesting experience because it was a perfectly normal purchase yet the intention behind it was unknown to the shopkeeper. Well, I think it’s safe to assume that unless your other UK subs and sissies all went into the same shop that morning so they experienced a rush of demand for ribbon.

After my purchase I went into a nearby larger store and visited the toilet. I was wearing my ordinary underpants beneath my trousers. I lowered them and took the black ribbon from the bag. It was about half an inch thick and I wrapped it around the base of my cock and balls three times and tied the remainder into a large bow. I repeated this with the orange ribbon. It took a little bit of adjustment to make the ribbons comfortable and so that they did not pinch my testicle sack. I pulled up my trousers then sat down and stood up a few times to make sure the ribbons were not wearing loose or pulling.

I went to a couple of shops to purchase few items and then traveled to meet my ex-girlfriend who I had arranged to meet for lunch that day. Going about my shopping I could feel the ribbons around my cock and balls. Whilst I drove they were not unduly uncomfortable, but they did make themselves known.

Arriving at the place I was to meet my ‘ex’, I was rather conscious that I was meeting a woman who I have seen naked and who has seem me naked and that today I was wearing ribbons around my genitals, genitals that had in the past been handled by the woman I was about to meet.

She arrived, we kissed on the cheek as we still do, and we went to the restaurant we had decided to use. During the meal we talked about her children, how she was, our respective jobs and other things. As is usual we ended up talking about if each of us had started a relationship. We are both quite adult in our approach to our relationship which ended because of geography and our respective commitments preventing one of us from being able to move closer to the other or to see each other that often. Plus, for me, my submissive sexual nature made it quite difficult and I know that, as much as I find my ‘ex’ attractive and that we get on with each other very well, I would have found myself sooner or later seeking sexual release via domination and submission, which would have harmed the very good aspects between us.

As we talked I was very aware of the ribbons around my genitals, tweaking them and slightly constricting them. At one point I went to the toilet and made sure they were still in place. Throughout the meeting I was aware that I was wearing the ribbons and that I was doing it for you, Mistress. Not only was I wearing the ribbons but I was under orders to be chaste and had been since my last release on Thursday. I knew I had to wear the ribbons for at least 24 hours and that my release would be the next evening.

After we parted, I went home. That evening I thought through the orders that you have set me Mistress and how I am finding myself wanting to comply and please you even though I find them difficult or frustrating, especially the restrictions you have placed on my masturbation. In bed that night I found it particularly difficult as I have, in the past, masturbated once or maybe twice at the thought of my ‘ex’, her breasts and the time I spent licking her cunt.

The ribbons were still intact this morning Mistress and to prevent myself getting caught up in the wish to masturbate I got up, dressed and left the house quickly. I did not shower this morning as I had the ribbons on plus I had showered yesterday to give me the chance to wear the ribbons until removal tonight.

At work I went about my usual duties. I wondered if I was walking or standing differently as the ribbons were there, reminding me of the control I have given you Mistress and the restricted masturbation I am now facing. During the day I was occupied with my work but was glad when it came to finishing time.

I came straight home and wondered if should wait before masturbating but as I had completed my 24 hours, I decided to start there. I took all my clothes off and began to tease my penis. When it began to erect I took the plastic container that I had used for my last release and knelt on the floor. I imagined that you were there Mistress, examining the ribbons to see that they were still attached and that you were asking me about my meeting with my ex-girlfriend: "How did I feel knowing that I was following Mistress’s orders?" "How was it to know that the woman you have touched, stroked and seen naked was talking to you unaware that you was ribboned?"

I thought about my answers ready for this report and began stroking myself. Aware of how Mistress feels masturbation should be quality and not quantity, also being aware that only 1 release was permitted and not unlimited, I slowly stroked and tugged on my penis. Desire was building up but I kept my pumping my penis at a steady, slow rate rather than speed up to reach the conclusion. Even as I approached the conclusion, I kept the pumping to the same pace. As I ejaculated I slowly pumped and felt I was squeezing the spunk out of my penis as one would the last bit of toothpaste in a tube. The pleasure was all the more because I had followed your orders Mistress and worn the ribbon as I went about my day and because of the slower masturbation technique rather than my usual rapid pumping to orgasm.

As always Mistress, I caught my produce and consumed it. I am finding that it’s becoming less of a chore to consume my produce and more of "what I do" rather than something I am forced to do. I still don’t like the texture nor really the taste, but I am definitely getting used to consuming it as a matter of course.

Thank you for allowing me to participate in this assignment that I hope has been carried out to your satisfaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...