Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Edging & Release Report
by jezi

Dear Mistress,

Here is my report for the last release You permitted Your girl.

i was given the privilige of release a few days after the Halloweenie ribbon assignment due to home circumstances, but i was required to edge and tweet same at least twice prior to release.

i wore the designated panties as are depicted by my twitter icon as Mistress had requested, having freshly laundered them from earlier in the week.

my first edge was mid-morning, and i edged for 153 seconds kneeling and thinking of You, Mistress. As i approached 'the edge', a little precum seeped from Your cock but all dribbles were duly collected and consumed, being the good girl i aim to be. This edge was reported on twitter to show my devotion and to follow instructions.

Later in the day, i performed the second edge which lasted for 127 seconds. i was thinking of You Mistress and my impending release as i neared 'the edge' and once more i dribbled a little, none of which was lost and all was eagerly consumed. This time the edge was much more intense and my body shook and quivered a little in an attempt to have my release, but i managed to save myself just in time.

Having also ensured my tribute had been successfully received by You, i was now permitted release.

i readied myself, putting on a pair of black lace-top hold-up stockings and adorning Your pole with the ribbons from the Hallo-weenie assignment. Still wearing the twitter icon panties, i knelt for You. i flipped Your cock from the safety of the satin panties and was ready to offer my release to You.

Gently and smoothly, i teased and stroked Your cock and soon it was hard and firm, throbbing beneath my fingers due to the teasing earlier in the day. i knew it would not be long so i began repeating the mantra in honour of You:

Your cock, Mistress.

Your girl, Mistress.

Your pleasure, Mistress.

with pauses after each word and slightly longer pauses between each phrase to focus me on the true reason for the release, Your love, Mistress.

The intensity rose dramatically and quickly. It became harder to continue the mantra, but continue i did until Your cock exploded in glorious release, cum shooting from it's tip, captured by my hand and lovingly savoured in Your honour, Mistress.

As i sucked and licked my fingers and hands clean, i thanked You for allowing me such a release.

Love as always,

Your jezi-girl
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...