Friday, November 12, 2010

Cock Ring #MMDay Release Report
- in Yummy Panties
by my jezi-darling

jezi wasn't able to do her full #MMDay and allowed release because of family obligations, so she had to make up time the next day, and only then was she allowed her release. I asked her how it was... and here is her response: ;-) * * *

Sensational Mistress, as ever!

Having been wearing Your ring Mistress on and off for two days, i was ready to wear the new special panties and have release in Your honour. Knowing the panties were Your choice thrilled me as i slipped them up my legs to Your expectant cock.

I love being Your girl, Mistress, and I love You.

I knelt as is right and proper, a chill thrill of excitement tingling my body and began to tease Your cock, it soon 'sprang' to life and began to press against the panties so i released it from the sheer black frilled prison and began to rub the shaft with long sensual strokes, enjoying the freedom i had been allowed by You, Mistress.

The intensity and pleasure increases, and i rub Your cock harder and faster as it grows and throbs beneath my hand. i am close to release and begin our mantra:

Your cock, Mistress.

Your girl, Mistress.

Your pleasure, Mistress.

(pausing to think of You after each word, knowing this is for You)

Your cock explodes in orgasmic pleasure, and i catch my cum in my hand and gleefully and thankfully consume every drop, licking and sucking my sticky fingers clean, thinking how grateful i am to have Your love Mistress.

Love,
Your chaste girl once more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...