Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Cock & Cum Stuffing Assignment Report
by johnj

My wonderful new UK boy. johnj, was the first to "test drive" my original November assignment. I was curious to see how well the stuffing would work in general, and also specifically in regard to the brand that jezi had suggested for use in the UK. I sounds like it was "ace" :-), and it's easy to see from johnj's report why I enjoy him so much! ;-)

* * *

Dear Mistress

I’m honoured to be the first to submit Your Thanksgiving “Paxo” assignment. The whole idea was very erotic, even starting with purchasing the stuffing mix. It comes in two sizes, the larger box being marked the words “serves 16-20 people”. Well, it’s a full-time job serving You Mistress, let alone 16-20 other people, but undaunted I purchased the larger packet, just in case it turned into a party.

The anticipation preparing the stuffing was intense. Having planned the time carefully, I thought it should be done properly, so undressed completely before entering the kitchen. Out came the mixing bowl and wooden spoon ready, the kettle was put on the stove and the Paxo opened.

Can anyone tell me what it is about a wooden spoon and a boy’s bare bottom? It’s like a magnetic attraction, and I couldn’t resist a few swift warming thwacks, imagining You had instructed me to use the wooden spoon, while waiting for the kettle to boil. And then a few more. And a few more after that.

Then, unfortunately, the kettle was boiling and all was ready to begin. I will add in a word of caution here for any other boy completing this assignment. If you have “got into the mood” so to speak, be very, very careful when handling boiling water. I shudder to think of the consequences should there be any spillage!

Mixing the stuffing took a few minutes, and following the instructions on the packet, I added “a large knob of butter”. Made me grin to think the whole purpose of the exercise was to add another knob later…

It was then a shock, well, more a surprise really, happened as the stuffing took thirty minutes to cool down enough to handle! The whole concept of the relativity of time became crystal clear to me, as half an hour seemed like half a week. Oh, all right, I have exaggerated a little, but easily half a day! At last it reached a very pleasant gentle warmth, and the fun was about to begin in earnest.

Placing the large bowl on the floor, I knelt astride it, gently placing my hands into the mixture from each side. I felt so naughty, and bringing up most of the contents of the bowl, encased Your cock in the warm mixture. It felt wonderful; the warm, moist texture of the stuffing was incredible. The mixture stuck to my fingers a lot more than it did Your cock, which puzzled me as both were clean, but I only thought about it for about half a second or so. The eroticism, the pleasure, the decadence, the naughtiness, all combined with thinking of You, Mistress, imagining You sitting there watching me, resulted in the experience being over far too soon. The taste of my seed was overshadowed by the strong taste of stuffing... And then began the washing up, of the bowl, wooden spoon and me.


One word of caution: - Paxo has tiny bits of onion in it, be careful not to get one down the "eye" of the cock or it might result in an embarrassing trip to A&E [emergency room]. Should this happen, the following assignment might then be: -

“Describe your visit to A&E and how you explained small pieces of onion down the end of your cock.

Describe whether the nurses were: -

a) young
b) pretty,
c) giggling
d) annoyed at you wasting their time
e) understanding
f) interested in how your assignment was coming along
g) friends with Mistress Magick
h) all the above”


Your boy


johnj

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...