Friday, March 11, 2011

40 Spanks on a Girly's Bum!
by my jezi-darling

I felt that two weeks was too long for me to have to wait for jezi to find privacy for her first punishment spanking. I understand that often she has a house full of people and therefore no privacy, and I try to respect that. But I also know that she sometimes procrastinates, and after a time I start wondering if she might just be using lack of privacy as an excuse. She should be working to make, or take advantage of, any appropriate opportunities. Therefore, after too many delayed, or even forgotten assignments, I have decided that I may punish her for taking too long to complete her tasks or reports, whatever the reason.

In this particular case, while I loved how intense her cummie was, she also did not seem to have been very punished by her first spanking. Therefore I had her do it again, but instead of 25+ spanks with a cummie at the end, she had give herself 40 spanks with no cummie. This was much more effective... ;-)


* * *

Today was another punishment day.

The privacy was found for the next stage of my punishment: a minimum of 40 spanks to be self administered for my tardiness in reporting and completing tasks. Mistress had deemed it necessary to pay for my many delays.

i stripped and put on a pair of black satin panties with purple side panels covered with an overlay of black lace. Mistress likes these. i found the impliment of punishment, the wooden spoon, and headed for a quiet place.

Kneeling, i lowered my panties to my knees and began to swat my now naked bum cheeks with the spoon. thwacking each in turn and contemplating the reasons for my punishment between each swipe - my delays in reporting, my tardiness in completing tasks and the love of my Mistress who sees fit to discipline me to help me be a better sissy/girl for Her.

This is only my second ever spanking and i feel my cheeks glow and sting as the spanks increase until at last i make it to 40, 20 to each buttock.

i feel oddly excited and humiliated as well as cleansed and submissive, devoted to my Mistress as always but more so. Your cock was less impressed with this spanking, whether it knew there was to be no edging or cummie, i'm not sure, but it failed to get very hard, and produced just a small dribble to smear across my sissy lips as I give thanks to You, my Mistress, before slipping my panties back over my bum for the day.

i took a sneak peek in the mirror first and blushed at the two red cheeks i saw looking back at me, truly glowing and tingling.

Thank You, Mistress, for what i have received.

Lentern abstinence will be observed for Your honour.

Much love, Your jezi-girl, chaste and glowing
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...