Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Spanking & Legal Cummie Report
by my jezi-darling

Many of you know that jezi has been in detention for having an "illegal" cummie on Valentine's Day. I wanted her to be able to celebrate the holiday with me, but only if she submitted her belated Valentine's panty shopping report.  It is my belief that, as MY girl, she should submit her report early in order to set a standard for others. However, it was almost the holiday and she still had not written it, so I decided to offer her the incentive of allowing her to cum for me on the holiday, if I had received and approved her report in time for her to do so. Instead, somehow, she misremembered and took her reward without finishing and submitting her work, and getting my approval first! Therefore, she is being punished for two things: 1) the illegal cummie and 2) her tendency to procrastinate. 

What punishment would be severe enough to make sure that she never mis-remembered again, and to spark a fire under her to do her work more promptly?

First, I restricted her to only wearing black panties in order to show her contrituion, and remind her daily of her misdeeds. She also has not been allowed to edge or otherwise touch herself in a naughty fashion. I simply could NOT allow her to touch herself at all after her illegal cummie!

I assigned her the next step, this spanking, a couple days after detention began, however, it took her a full two weeks to find the private time to fullfill it. Part of me wonders if she delayed because she was nervous about the spanking. However, the longer she took to do it, the longer her punishment would continue, so in doing so, she was only further punishing herself. She finally told me that she thought she would have time, so I offered her an additional incentive if she had her spanking that day, and she finally did...

* * *

This was to be a "first" for Mistress' jezi-girl, a self inflicted spanking with a wooden spoon as part of her punishment for failing to pay attention to instructions and, worse than that, actually giving herself a cummie without permission.

Mistress had deemed 25 spanks to be the "minimum" to be received on my bare bottom, with panties about my knees, whilst kneeling and giving up remorse after each spank.

After two weeks with no privacy, at last sufficient time became available for me to administer the next part of my punishment:

Nervously i prepared myself, stripping to just my black satin panties, only being allowed to wear black whilst on edge detention and under Mistress' punishment regime. Kneeling i lowered my panties to my knees and prepared to face the sting, if that's how it was to feel, of the spoon on my naked bum.

Tentatively at first i hit my right cheek, giving thanks and apology to Mistress for my errors after the thwack on my bottom. It smarted a little, but was not unpleasant. i repeated the swat upon my left cheek and once more sought forgiveness for my lack of attention to Mistress' words. With each swat alternating cheeks, i increased the speed and strength of delivery, feeling the sting of the wooden spoon increase with each blow and my feeling of remorse growing.

Surprisingly, as the spanking continued and reached about 14-15 spanks, i began to notice something i had not expected - Your cock was growing, a feeling of excitement with each additional spank and sting from the spoon! Varying the strength of the swats now has little difference as i pass the 20 mark. There is a permanent warmth and tingle to each cheek which only is enhanced a little with each spank, but Your cock continues to harden. It also tingles with expectation, for it knows that a cummie is allowed at the end of the spankings under Mistress' special instructions, an offer good for today only.

i reach the full 25 and am feeling very humble at having recounted my misdemeanours so regularly during and after each spank as well as by kneeling near naked with a glowing and tenderised bum. i give my left cheek one more to make 26 in total as it seemed unfair to leave it one behind the right, and then grasped Your cock, firmer than i had expected it to be and yearning for release in Your honour.

Still kneeling, panties at my knees and ass cheeks alight, i began to slowly rub and play with Your cock. It was within moments close to cumming so i tried to prolong it a little but the intensity was too much. i quickly reached the point when i expected to cum and began repeating the mantra slowly and between strokes:

Your cock, Mistress.

Your girl, Mistress.

Your pleasure Mistress.

But the first feeling was a false alarm, getting ready for the main event, as my body shivered but no release. Continuing to rub and stroke faster i felt a second 'coming' (giggle) and repeated the mantra once more:

Your cock, Mistress.

Your girl, Mistress.

Your pleasure, Mistress.

Pausing after each word as my body began to shake and the tingling in Your cock grew very intense and then......wow......cummie exploded into my waiting hand, squirting it's load 3, 4 times as my whole being shook....a very, very intense cummie, Mistress!

i gave honour to You once more repeating our mantra before drinking and licking all of the wonderful sissy cummie from my hand - such a pleasure to savour the juices once more and from a "legal" cummie this time!

From Saturday i have returned to edge detention and black panty punishment until Mistress sees fit to relax any conditions of my continuing punishment.

i hope Mistress finds the report to Her satisfaction and possibly worthy of sharing on Her blog sometime.

With much love and affection, as ever,


Your jezi-girl, chaste and edgeless

xxxx

* * *
I had originally considered taking jezi off her detention after her spanking, however, since she took so long to fullfill her punishment, I have not done so. Instead, I have relaxed her detention: She is now allowed to wear panties that have colors mixed with black... such as her purple ruffled rumba panties, fushia and black dotted ones, rose-print silk bikinis, and rose-print satin and black, mesh-back ones. Those are some of my favorites, so she will be wearing them first. She can still wear plain black panties as well, but panties of any other color must have some black on them. 

In addition, to reward her for getting this report in to me in a more timely manner, and to remind her of what she is missing for her naughtiness, I allowed her a single edging today. Just one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...