Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Detailed #MMDay Edging Report
(It's All About the Technique!)
by subbm

There was a 6th boy taking part in the Edging Practice #MMDay on Monday. I had been chatting with him the night before, and ordered him to join in. I thought he had backed out on training with me because he didn't join in on tweeting his edges with the #MMDay tag as ordered.

Afterward, I found out that he had edged, but all in one long, extended session, and while he had tweeted about it, he had gotten "shy" and only sent direct messages to me. He has now given me permission to publish his final full report (below). It is very detailed, very yummy, and may have some technique tips for some of you. ;-)

On the other hand, I'm not happy that he didn't follow directions, and I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with the level of intimacy with me that he imagines below. Basically, the jury is still out.

*

The first part of the day I was busy working so could not take part. But later in the afternoon I got home and relaxed. Whilst sat at my computer I started reading our transcript from our very sexy conversation last night. This made me hard immediately and so I started stroking at a steady rate for my first edge.

I relived the scenes of my service to you in my mind as my hard cock became hotter under my slow increase of stroking rate. I am hot now imagining myself on my knees in front of you and the build up starts, I reach that physical state where my body is able to come if the stimulation is merely maintained. I know I have only a few strokes left. Instead of following the urge to speed up, I slow the pace down. My cock is on fire and at the point where I know any further and the dreaded pulsations will start, i squeeze hard behind the head, killing the cum reflex by leaving me aroused, I continue stroking and repeat my trick of pressing behind the head when the build up gets too much. I carry on and soon I am three strokes away from having to squeeze and I know soon the squeezing will stop working and an orgasm ruined or otherwise will be involuntary. This point I rest, my mind garbled with lust my whole body aroused. I feel the agony of frustration.

About 10 minutes later I feel safe to continue, I start stroking and before I know it I am on edge, and barely able to hold it. The desire to come hit so fast it surprised me. I squirm back into my chair moaning and desperate.

Some time passes I didn’t notice how long, but it wasn’t too long and I am at it again, careful this time respecting the depth of my arousal. Soon I am day dreaming back to you Mistress, and I am on edge, stroking softly and lightly, fully lubed up. You are in my mind humbling me, and I feel the twitching start. Oh no, I am on the edge of release, I press against the underneath of the head with my thumb frantically. Thankfully, I was in time!

For the 4th one, I maintain an easy pace. I think about using one of my sheer black stockings wrapped around my hand, but realise that I would just be asking for trouble that way. I start lightly moving up and down my shaft. I am really hard now, the head of my penis straining towards the light as I tease myself, groaning deeply as was it is almost agony. i am imagining kneeling at your feet, your high heeled foot pressing against my balls, and I slow right down suffering an eternity of painful arousal... wanting...fighting not to go faster. I am so desperate. I bury my face into my pillow and start licking it as if I am at worship - I can't help it. I am maintaining a solid edge, and I know I want nothing more than to cum next time.

I take a small breather without stopping stroking, just lightly keeping myself stimulated as I move about getting into position for what I think will be my final edge. Kneeling on the floor next to my bed, I am naked and with both hands, using the bed frame to prop me up I wank myself fast to edge. I get up there so quick I almost loose it.

Then I get an idea and stop: I dig out my flesh light. It has a realistic vagina. I rarely use it for penetration nowadays, but love to eat it as I want. I start again the 6th time, building up, eating out the fleshlight and lost in lust. I am hard fast, imaging you under my tongue. I feel the pulse quickly, and I almost ruin my orgasm as I lower the flesh light to the tip of my climaxing cock. Hot cum spews forth onto the pink plastic folds of the masturbatory device and in my short afterglow I fall forward bringing the fleshlight to my lips, and I greedily eat my own cum from its folds chasing inside it - working to pull out every last drop, and thanking Mistress under my breath as my mind returns and the shame of it all deliciously crashes in.

Thank you Mistress thank you xxxxx

* * *

I must admit, that has to be the most unusual way that a boy has eaten his cum for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...