Friday, March 18, 2011

Ultra Sexy St. Patrick's Day Report
by george

I just had to share this yummy shopping report from my newest potential pantyboy. I am sure that you can see why he's at the head of the pack (followed my memphis pantyboy).

The thought of having so many boys all beribboned for me was making me *very* warm even before he mentioned that he wanted to do his Frederick's shopping trip while in the ribbon for me. That's enough to make any Domme cream her panties! 

Enjoy! ;-)
* * *

Dear Mistress Magick,

I hope you had a very nice St. Patrick's day and enjoyed having so many boys like myself tied up with green ribbons for your pleasure. It was an extremely exciting day for me, knowing that I was doing something to make your day better.

I started the day by tying my pretty green ribbon about my package as instructed (see attached photo - FreshlyTied). I had been in chastity for eight days at this point and became quite hard as I tied the ribbon. I was so excited that I couldn't imagine how I could endure an entire day with the ribbon teasing my balls.

Next I put on my panties for the day, a sexy pair of black lace bikinis that drive me crazy as the lace slides around under my pants (see attached photo - GreenUnderBlackLace) [shown above - edited a bit by Mistress Magick! ;-)]. I was so embarrassed to see how clearly my green ribbon showed through the nearly transparent lacy panties.

I had a long day at work, with many meetings. I was extremely self conscious being in business meetings while wearing my ribbon and lacy panties. It didn't help that the teasing they inflicted on me was causing constant erections, making me even more embarrassed and frustrated.

Finally lunch time arrived and I anxiously set forth on my planned shopping trip to Frederick's of Hollywood. You wanted me to purchase black stockings to go with a pair of panties with detachable garters that I had purchased during my first shopping trip to Macy's. I have never worn stockings and I was shocked when I realized you expected me to do so.

Business was slow at the store when I arrived and the saleslady immediately approached me, asking what I was looking for. I was mortified because not only was I to purchase stockings, but I also had both Wedding Night White and Delectable Black Pinup Panties on the shopping list of the items that we had selected together online.

Unfortunately, the store was out of stock of both panties. My embarrassment deepened as I now had to search throughout the store looking for alternatives. The helpful saleslady kept asking what else I was looking for and I'm sure she was beginning to suspect I was shopping for myself.

I was able to find the proper black stockings, with scalloped lacy tops. However, I was unable to find any acceptable alternatives for the panties. Finally I located a very skimpy black G-string that I thought you might like. It had lacy straps, rhinestones and sexy little black bows. It also had garters and seemed like a good match for the black stockings. Finally I made my purchases and returned to work to finish my day of frustration and teasing. [Packages of stockings & receipt shown at left.]

I did not have an opportunity to try out my new purchases in the evening, so I had to wait till morning. During this time I received a message from you, suggesting that you would like me to wait for a special day before I could have the new experience of wearing stockings. The idea of wearing stockings held up by garters makes me so excited, but now my emotions were being turned upside down and I realized that I would need to force myself to wait. The whole idea of my shopping for and wearing lingerie is to provide for your pleasure. If it pleased you to see me wait, that is what I needed to do.

In the morning I took a photo of myself after having worn my ribbon for 24 hours (see photo - 24Hours). Now nine days in chastity, I was extremely excited since you had told me I could have a release as a reward for wearing my ribbon for 24 hours.

But before enjoying my release, I decided to model my new panties for you. I was quite surprised when I slid them on and discovered that the crotch ended half way up my penis, just covering my balls (see photo - GarteredG_String) [waaaay too exposed to show - we would need a MUCH bigger shamrock! ;-)]. I had been so nervous while shopping that I didn't realize just how skimpy these panties were. The rear of the panties left me even more exposed (see photo - GarteredGStringRear) with just the lacy straps and garters in place.

It then occurred to me that perhaps these new panties could serve as a garter belt. I tried on one of my other G-Strings that did have a crotch along with my new panties (as a garter belt). The result seemed to work fairly well (see photo - AsAGarterBelt), although I was teased once again while imagining how they would look with stockings attached to the garters.

Finally I was ready for my release. I stripped down to just my green ribbon and began to masturbate at last. I was extremely excited and got quite hard very quickly. I desperately wanted to take my time and savor the experience, but my frustration got the better of me. All to quickly, I was exploding all over the place and frantically catching it all in my hands.

I was thanking you as I came, and I licked up all my cum to please you. Then, after 24 hours of bliss and frustration, I removed my green ribbon, being careful not to mess it, so that I could mail it to you.

I have to admit that having to wait is making me think a LOT about what it will be like to wear stockings. You have now taken me from being shocked by the thought of this to the point where I am now craving it. And your level of control over me has increased again.



Your faithful boy,
 
george

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...