Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Day of Firsts: Pantied, Edging #MMDay
by azpanties

azpanties' first day in panties also happened to be my Edging Practice #MMDay. He gets serious kudos for hitting the ground running and taking part in everything. He even joined Twitter as soon as I showed him everyone's #DailyPanties reports and tweeted his own his very first day! (In addition to tweeting his first ever edging reports!)
*

Mistress...

My day in panties was wonderful! I began my day with a nice warm shower and proceeded to slip into my new black lace thong as soon as I was dry. The feeling of the smooth panties pressed against my skin underneath my pants was almost too much to bear! My cock was hard all day long rubbing against the lace! It was difficult talking to people when I could only focus on my panties!! I first edged myself as soon as I got home. I shut the door and immediately ripped off my clothes down to my panties, lay on the couch and massaged my cock through the sheer lace!! I was so turned on and my cock had been so hard all day that it didn't take long to reach the edge! It took every ounce of willpower I have to stop, but I did, what a feeling!

My next edge was about 3 hours later. I hadn't bothered putting any clothes on since I now love wearing only panties for my Mistress! I started off very slow, rubbing my cock through my panties with just the open palm of my hand..no fingers. My cock grew very hard very fast. I started teasing it with my fingers and thumb and knew that I wouldnt last long...I could feel the precum in my hand soaking through the panties. Right at the point where my balls started to tighten, I let go...This was a very tough decision..lol. I then made sure to remove all traces of my precum!

My last edge happened a few hours later..I don't have the exact time because my head is still spinning! Walking around in my panties all day and edging twice had left my cock permanently stiff. Laying down on the couch I started to massage my cock. Precum was already seeping through my panties and my cock was so sensitive to my touch. A few strokes and I couldn't hold back any longer. It was an amazing explosion!! My new black panties were stained white with a big load of cum! What a relief! I proceeded to slowly lick my hand clean and make my Mistress happy.

*

One thing... he should try harder next time to keep his panties clean. I love the look of a spot of pre-cum *that I have caused* on satin or silk, but you shouldn't cum all over your panties. And if you do, you had best take them off and *really* lick them clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...