Thursday, March 24, 2011

St. Patrick's & Edging Practice #MMDay Reports
by my jezi-girl

This was my jezi-darling's second St. Patrick's Day as well, as I was glad the have her taking part. I think she's been doing better since her detention, so I was happy to reward her by allowing her to take part if the Edging Practice #MMDay!
*

Dear Mistress,

Here follows my report for the St Pat's assignment and subsequent special edging training day.

Having purchased my new emerald green ribbon just in time for the 17th of March and duly reported my shopping trip, it was now time to follow the usual enjoyable ritual of encasing Your package in the sensual fabric for the day.

In order to avoid detection at home, i left it very late in the evening before tying up Your package, taking care to not wrap it too tightly and being sure to leave plenty to make a nice big bow. Mistress knows how much i enjoy tasks such as these and this was no different, the fabric touching about Your package and Your cock excited and pleased and filled me with love and devotion for You, Mistress. [:-)]

Pantied, the bow remained reasonably in place all night as i dreamt of my Mistress and my love for Her. Due to my continued punishment for earlier listed misdemeanours such as the illegal cummie and lack of attention to instruction, unlike last year i was pantied for the day. My previous ribbon tasks had involved me remaining 'commando' for the day just being adorned by the ribbon - to be pantied felt different, but safer too!

i enjoyed visits to the bathroom as it gave me a chance to check the tension and tightness and to re-bow the package without of course removing the body of the wrapped ribbon.

The day passed without any unusual events and the ribbon was very well behaved! Your cock enjoyed being adorned in green for the day and looks forward to the next such task.

It then came to pass that a very special day was announced by Mistress, an #MMDay for training purposes and all Mistress boys and girls were allowed to participate, even those like me, under edge detention and punishment for my previously noted misdemeanours.

This edging was opened to all and with free reign to try and do as many as one pleased in the day, a task made all the more fun by a new girl starting the deal from Australia - meaning she stole a march on us west of her and set us a 'target' number.

Mistress told me She had shared several of my tweets with the girl, taylah, and this pleased and excited me for i love Mistress showing me off.

Quite the challenge was set by taylah! i did my best to try and compete! i enjoyed tweeting my edges immensely, but not as much as being allowed to edge so freely and to coat my sissy lips with the delightful sissy precum cream from many of the 'successful' edges.

i started to edge as soon as i saw the order for the day and eventually managed 8 in the day, which i think is a personal record but nowhere near the amazing 15 taylah managed Down Under! my lips were delighted to receive so much protein as i had missed greatly the opportunity to be a proper sissy for Mistress, but that was all my own fault.

i ensured that i never had a cummie so as to remain chaste for my lenten punishment but the thrill of so much edging, the ache of my growing balls and the delight of sissy lippy made it all very very worthwhile.

i am devoted to Mistress and love Her dearly.

Thank You, Mistress, for such a privilege, a special day was had in Your honour!

Love and kisses,

Your chaste sissy, jezi-girl
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...