Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Thankful and Desperate (Panty Wearing Report)
by george

A look back at george's first day in panties for me and under my control...
*evil grin*

 * * *

I am so glad I packed the red & black panties before I went to work this morning. I will change into them in a few minutes. It is going to be torture wearing them at work - they make me so hard!

*

I have been wearing my panties for several hours now and the frustration is maddening. The feel of the lacy panties is driving me crazy and causing frequent erections. It is extremely difficult to resist the urge to play with myself when I get hard.

Even worse is realizing that 'no touching' for now means no masturbation until you allow it. Recently I have gotten used to nearly daily masturbation at will and this drastic reversal of freedom will be a dramatic change.

*

I do love being under your control and wearing panties for you. However, I find 'no touching' to be a constant battle of willpower. The panties excite me so much, but I am determined to be a good boy for you. I have also really been enjoying the freedom to masturbate at will and I'm just beginning to recognize the level of intensity being under your control will entail.

*

I consider myself blessed that you have granted me the opportunity to go on a shopping trip for you and I have been very excited that you allowed me to wear the black and red panties today.

I have found it incredibly frustrating to wear these exotic panties, and to then be prohibited to even touch myself. I desperately want to take hold of myself and masturbate to a long and satisfying ejaculation, but I have willingly accepted that it is now up to you when and how I will be allowed to touch myself.

I could certainly cheat on you and just go ahead and jack off, but the only one I would be cheating is myself. There is no sense in my continuing to interact with you unless I am completely open and honest with you..I truly consider myself fortunate that you have considered my application to you.

*

I was so excited to receive your instructions, I was not expecting to be allowed to cum tonight. I have just done as you instructed and I tried to last as long as possible before ejaculating so I could enjoy the experience. Perversely, your warning that I should enjoy it as it may be my last for a while got me so wound up that I was not able to hold out for long. As you instructed, I thought about my shopping trip and my exciting day of wearing panties for you and thanked you as I came. I then licked up every bit of my cum and swallowed it all even though I don't like the taste. I desperately want to please you and become one of your loyal boys. I hope you will consider accepting me.

* * *
Oh, I definitely am! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...