Monday, March 14, 2011

St. Patrick's Day Ribbon Shopping
by memphis pantyboy

Sorry it took so long for my report. I completed the assignment earlier this week but this is the first chance I've had to type it up.

My shopping trip was pretty uneventful. I stopped at the Walmart down the street from my office on the way home from work. I remembered from previous trips there was a fairly large fabric area that should have exactly what you were asking for. However, upon arrival, I found that the store had been completely remodeled and rearranged. I asked a saleslady where the fabric area was located and was informed they really didn't have anything like that anymore. I asked if they still carried ribbon (not the gift wrap kind) and was directed to the correct aisle where they had a small selection. This is where I encountered some difficulty. Like every other area of a Walmart, this one had been picked over and wasn't very organized. All the colors were jumbled together and weren't properly labeled. Well I'm partially color-blind. If the colors aren't obvious (bright red, green, yellow etc.), they all kind of blend together. And I really struggle with greens. I looked for awhile but couldn't find anything proper. I decided to hit up a crafts or fabric store that would have a better selection and better help. But this trip wasn't a total waste since I did find the pink princess ribbon I showed you earlier. And I did find you a great St. Patrick's Day card which is in the mail.

The next day, I drove over to Hobby Lobby after work. I could tell as soon as I walked in the door this place would be much better. I asked a sales lady where I could find the ribbon and was sent to a larger, infinitely better organized area. I was assisted by another sales lady here. Unfortunately they didn't have any specific St. Patrick's Day ribbon but I was able to find a spool of bright emerald green satin ribbon that I think you will find pleasing. I thanked the sales lady for her assistance (I had the "dumb guy shopping for his girl" act ready but got no questions) and headed to pay. As I was standing in line, my mind started to wander. I began to imagine the feeling of the ribbon wrapped around me, tickling my package, wishing it was your fingers instead... but before I got too lost in thought, the cashier brought me out of my reverie. I paid for the ribbon and headed home.

I have attached a picture of the ribbon for your approval and look forward to wearing it for your pleasure.

* * *
I approved the ribbon, and I'm looking forward to it as well! ;-)

If you're interested in taking part in my annual St. Patrick's Day assignment and have not received it, email: ForMistressMagick *at* yahoo.com and request it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...