Friday, March 25, 2011

Birthday Spanking Report
by george

As some of you know, I gave the birthday boy an assignment this morning. Like a good boy, he wrote and submitted his report as soon as he was done, and it so it is below for your enjoyment. :-)  I've editted out his age for privacy, but I will say that he has a level of maturity and experience that I really enjoy and appreciate in a sub, while still having enough passion and vigor to keep it interesting. ;-)

* * *

Dear Mistress Magick,

Thank you so much for the kinkycards birthday card. It contained the first birthday present I received today, and I enjoyed it very much. You have made my birthday this year very special.

Before I read the card from you, I had put on the panties I am wearing for you today, the V-string with pink embroidery that you requested. I then proceeded to follow the instructions that came with the card.

As I lowered my panties I had a sudden rush, feeling like a naughty school boy that was about to be punished. I was quite hard as I began the single edge that was allowed before my birthday spanking. I stretched out the time I spent on this edge, delaying the inevitable punishment that I was due for. As I finished, a small drop of pre-cum appeared which I then licked up, thanking you for the edge.

Now it was time for my real present. I had chosen a large wooden spoon for my spanking, and I began striking my rear with it, saying 'One, thank you, Mistress' after the first blow. I was surprised at how much the spoon hurt, but I continued on, determined to complete my spanking as instructed. I alternated my cheeks, making sure that each one got a full dose, thanking you again after each spank.

As I reached ten spanks I could feel my rear begin to heat up. Perversely, this got me more excited. I continued on, knowing that I would be allowed a release when I was done. I reached the count of twenty and could really feel the sting begin to grow. I kept up the pace and thought about you every time the spoon struck my defenseless rear.

Finally I reached my age, and then added one more 'to grow on'. At last I was able to put down the spoon, but my rear continued to sting. Now it was time for my release. As I began to masturbate, I could picture you smiling in pleasure, enjoying my birthday spanking. I continued to think about you as I stroked myself, slowly getting more and more excited. The pain in my rear distracted me a bit, so I was able to savor the experience even longer than usual.

Finally I could feel my release approaching. It felt so good to know that I didn't have to hold myself back from the edge this time. As I felt myself about to let go I said my new mantra out loud:

Your boy, Mistress!

Your cock, Mistress!

Your pleasure, Mistress!

I then exploded in pleasure, and was astounded at how long my cum continued to spurt, releasing days of built up pressure and desire. It felt so good, and I thanked you profusely as I licked up the huge quantity of cum that I had released.

At times while I had been spanking myself I thought I should hit harder. However, it already stung so much and I didn't think you wanted me to injure myself or suffer too badly. I can still feel a warm glow on my rear, but I don't think I left any visible marks. I have attached a photo of my rear that I took after my spanking so you can see how it looked.

Thank you again for my wonderful birthday present. I am so happy that you are considering me as a potential new pantyboy.

Your faithful boy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...