Tuesday, March 22, 2011

St. Patrick's Day Anniversary Report
by my darling ed cantor

For those who don't know, I consider St. Patrick's Day to be when ed cantor became my boy, and this year was our first anniversary. We were very hot and hungry then, but he hasn't been available for private time with me in a while, and it was a special treat to have him take part in my St. Patrick's Day assignment again this year.


Enjoy! You might want to begin by reading ed cantor's First Ribbon Reports & Training - St. Patrick's Day 2010 first.

*
One of the most wonderful things about this task, my Mistress, is the time clock. The 24 hours... it makes me think of it and prepare the night before... wrapping myself up on the green ribbon even before bed, thinking about you, wishing the ribbon will urge dreams into my mind, feeling the simply physical sensation and resulting arousal... and knowing I will have the wonderful moment of remembering and glee in the morning when I find it there.

What to say about the day? From start to finish I was wrapped in your ribbon. A sign not only of being yours, being teased all day by your will, but of being yours for a full year. Remembering the high I felt when I did this for you a year ago... being dragged out for drinks that day... blushing to myself as I used the washroom at the bar while wrapped up in green.

All day, my cock responded to its wrapping with a pulse of occasional full stiffness in response to the constant tease of sensation and my own knowledge of the ribbon's presence.

There was no fear of discovery, or situation of unplanned public secret keeping this year, but all day long, for 24 hours, I knew I was yours and it made me blissful.

I love you, my Mistress

*

I love you too, ed. *kisses*

Your Mistress,

Magick

1 comment:

  1. It is always a joy to be yours, but I feel an extra surge of pride and flushed cheeks when I see you share my worship and service to you. Thank you Mistress!

    ReplyDelete

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...