Monday, March 28, 2011

Pantied & Edging for My Mistress
by ed cantor

ed wrote this while reflecting on a pantied, edging #MMDay that I had a couple weeks ago. He knows from personal experience how much it turns me on to have my boy(s) pantied and teased... and denied. All for MY pleasure. ;-)
* * *

The feeling of Mistress's control, so powerful during one of her #MMDay's, starts where you may expect... but flows through all of me. Yes, there is a tingle in my growing and denied cock... wrapped tight in the fine fabric of the panties she's commanded on to me... feeling the tightness and the strange, distinct way they hold my body. The heat that glows from there spreads through all of me -- sometimes I swear my face must be glowing red as well.

The feeling builds all day... the sessions of teasing and denial and edging are little climaxes, but in truth ever moment I feel myself controlled - with panties chosen for and by Her - my heart pounds louder and my blood runs hotter.

Every session I must move slower, touch lighter, and yet still my arousal is so quick, so hard, so throbbing.

It is pure living. What could be greater pleasure than serving Her? Knowing I am hers? That I am an instrument of her enjoyment? That at that moment she might be thinking of my physical anguish and need, and letting a finger slide over her stiffened nipple in appreciation?

Nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...