Sunday, March 20, 2011

Very Naughty Bacon Puppy Play Report
by mutt

Below is the latest from my European puppy, mutt. He loves the idea of doing puppy humiliation assignments suggested by other Dommes and subs, including things that are more gross than I would normally assign, so please email me or comment with your ideas!

I'm also looking for a source for nice-looking, easily-purchased puppy tails which can be worn nude (because real puppies don't wear clothes!)

* * *

Mistress Magick,

Again, I will express my regret for not answering to Your assignment before.

I had to throw away one package with bacon, since the date for usage had expired. I bought a new package with fresh sliced bacon.

Sunday afternoon I arranged the assignment. I had ate too much on Saturday, so I didn’t feel any hunger before about 6 PM! Then I started out.

I searched for all my dog-items. I had to look some to find the dog toys.

I put the “dog toilet” pan on the floor. I also put the two dog bowls and the dog toys down on the floor. I filled one bowl with water.

I fried the 6 slices of bacon. I had put too much oil in the frying pan before starting, so the slices didn’t become dry and crispy, but fried and “oily”. That helped me out, since the bacon slices still were soft and flexible, and could be used for the forthcoming masturbation.

After the frying I watched TV for 10 minutes, to be sure the bacon had cooled down. The slices were still tempered. I did then put half of the bacon into a dog bowl. I used my fingers to rip the slices into smaller parts. Then I got quite greasy. Then I took the rest of the bacon and put it around my penis.

I had to close my eyes and fantasize about FemDom humiliation to be able to get erect and to cum. The feeling of the greasy bacon itself was not enough for me to get erect. I cum into the bacon-filled bowl. To do this was not so easy with my eyes closed. But I managed with my erect member in my right hand and the dog bowl in my left hand.

I tore up the “masturbation-bacon” and put it into the bowl. When I saw the slimy cum, I thought how will I be able to eat this later on. But I mixed the bacon-parts some around, and the cum was not so visible anymore.

Then I put on my dog collar with Mistress's dog tag on it. And I went down on all fours. I rapidly went over to the dog toilet. I had an urgent need for peeing. I hadn’t been on the toilet since the morning. I don’t have any sand or anything into the “litter-box” pan, since it then is much more easy to clean it. I went over the pan, being on all fours. I have got some training on doing this now, due to the assignments, so I didn't [take long] to start peeing. By that I mean that it take some time to overcome my feelings against peeing in my living room, naked, on all fours, over a plastic container.

While peeing I suddenly thought, “Can my neighbors hear this?” The sound of the beam into the plastic container was quite loud, and the container was placed directly on the floor. And it tend to be quite easy to hear sounds between the flats in this building… But I thought there were no chance of stopping, I had to pee. And I thought that nobody would guess what the reason for the sound was…

Then I went over to my dog toys. The first on was a rubber dog toy of oval shape made of rubber. I thought it tasted bad. I carried it around from my living room to my computer room, and then back again. I then went over to the dog bowl with the bacon. I could luckily only smell bacon, and no smell of cum, which I dislike. I was happy about this, since it is easier to do humiliating orders before cumming. To eat bacon was only nice, since I was very hungry!

Then I tried to pick up a big hard rubber ball with my dog-mouth. I tried several times Mistress, but the ball was too big to get into my mouth. Instead I had to push it around to the hall by using my nose and forehead. That was also a challenge to do forth and back. Then more bacon.

I didn’t have any more dog toys, so I used other dog equipment instead. I used a dog [brush] (I don’t know the name in English), used to comb the fur of the dogs. I grabbed the handle of it with my teeth and moved it into another room, dropped it, and then moved it back again. More bacon. Since I was so hungry, I was happy to go around like this. Now I also needed some water, the dog tag made it’s sounds ticking against the steel dog bowl. I slurped down quite a lot of water, due to the bacon and the exercise.

I continued this exercising with different dog objects, other dog collars (metal and rubber), a dog leash etc., until I had eaten all the bacon. To move the dog leash was a bit problematic, since I had to avoid stepping on it with my paws while carrying it with my mouth.

All of it took quite some time!

I was now happy to have done my Mistress's assignment! I will now go to Amazon.com to send you a gift.

Mutt is sorry for being so late with answering the assignment, but still I hope to get a new assignment from Mistress.

Best regards,

Mutt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...