Monday, March 14, 2011

My First Edging Report
by george

Mistress Magick began my first chastity experience with her by informing me that I would not be allowed a release until after an item that I was sending her arrived in her PO box. Needless to say, I anxiously waited every day to hear from Mistress Magick whether that package had arrived. I was not practiced in edging, I was also not allowed to edge while waiting because I might lose control, so there would be no touching at all. Every day I did my #DailyPanties tweet, working my way through the panties I had purchased for Mistress Magick. And every day I had to fight with myself to maintain control and not touch myself. I realized that I could easily cheat without Mistress Magick knowing, but the only one I would be cheating on would be myself. Mistress Magick was providing me the priceless treasure of her control and I did not want to spoil the experience.

Finally on Tuesday, after four days in chastity for Mistress Magick, She told me that the package had arrived. She then told me to join her in a chat session. I anxiously began the chat session, fully expecting that Mistress Magick would now allow me a release. What I hadn’t fully learned yet was that my new purpose in life was to be focused on her pleasure only, not mine. I was shocked when I learned during our chat session that I would still have to wait another day, until I had been chaste at least 5 days, before she would allow me a release. I had been so desperate for a release, but this additional delay helped me to learn that releases were no longer for my pleasure.

The next day Mistress Magick announced a #MMDay requiring her boys and gurls to edge three times. However, I was told that I would not be allowed to do so until that evening when I reached five 24-hour days in chastity. This news made me even more nervous as I was not sure I could hold out through three edges without losing control. I had been compulsively masturbating nearly every day before meeting Mistress Magick and was now desperate for release.

That evening I was on my computer checking for updates from Mistress Magick as I began my first edge. It was an incredibly enjoyable experience to fondle my penis after five days of not being allowed to even touch it. I was in heaven as I stroked myself to a quick and strong erection. I was rock hard as my hand moved faster and faster. The intensity of the experience got me very excited and I realized I would have to stop soon or I would lose control on my first edge. With great reluctance I stopped masturbating before getting too excited. Having been a compulsive masturbator, I found it extremely difficult to resist giving in to the desire to release the load that was boiling in my balls.

It was at this point that Mistress Magick began another chat session with me. I was quite happy to hear from her and told her that I had just finished my first edge. I then committed a breach of protocol and began my second edge while I was chatting with her. I was so excited at this point that I began to leak profusely. When I told Mistress Magick she immediately reprimanded me and told me to stop. I felt very bad that I had not understood that I was not to touch myself without permission while chatting, and she told me to complete my other edge after we finished our chat.

As instructed, I completed my third and last edge after we finished our chat session. This edge was the most difficult of all, as I knew I had to control myself if I was to experience a proper release after the required three edges. I had softened a little after my second edge, but the excitement of knowing release would soon be at hand quickly brought me to another stiff erection. This time I lasted longer than the previous edges, and as soon as I felt the semen begin to rise I immediately let go of my cock. I felt somehow disappointed when only a small little dribble of fluid leaked out.

Finally the time arrived for my release. I so badly wanted to take my time and savor the experience, but I was far too excited. Now that I had permission to release I began stroking myself like mad and couldn’t slow down no matter how hard I tried. All too soon I felt my explosive ejaculation begin and I struggled to catch my massive release in my hands. I actually felt light headed from the intensity of the experience and began to lick up my release. I do not like the taste of semen, but I knew it would please Mistress Magick if I consumed every drop. I then proceeded to lick my hands clean, not stopping until I had swallowed every drop.

As I calmed down from one of the most intense and enjoyable releases I had ever had I realized that Mistress Magick had not told me when I might edge or release next. I desperately wanted to ask, but I suspect she left me wondering in order to help with my training. The only way I could endure not knowing when I could next touch myself was to embrace the reality that touching, edging and releases are not for my pleasure anymore. All that matters is Mistress Magick’s pleasure. When it pleases her, she will inform me it is time to edge or release. In the meantime I need to concentrate on being the best boy possible for her and continue to look for opportunities to please her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet Me, Baby!

If You Would Like To Apply to Me...